Your journey with First Flight begins here.
At First Flight, we are continually looking for young dynamic, talented people who roll up their sleeves, delve into things, believe in team work and most importantly enjoy getting things done.
Territory Sales Manager
- Must be a graduate.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the logistics or courier industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel frequently within assigned territory
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets within assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and prospects
- Identify opportunities for new business development and growth
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure high-quality customer service and support
- Monitor and report on sales performance and market trends
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and competitors’ activities
- Competitive salary and incentive structure.
- Health insurance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a leading courier company with a strong reputation in the market.
* Preference to candidates on cancelled or visit visa as this is an immediate requirement
If you are interested in working with us, use the following button to apply for a position.